Friday, February 4, 2011

Product Review/Avon Naturals




Cucumber Melon Moisturizing hand and body lotion
  Avon?! My cousin had bought some products from Avon and gave me a lotion. Its Avon Naturals Cucumber Melon Moisturizing hand & body lotion. First thing I did was read the label which says this lotion is formulated with BioSeed Complex and pure cucumber and melon extracts. Mmmmm... Now, I wanted to know, Does it smell good? & to my surprise the lotion had a very nice scent. I don't like things that smell to much like flowers or pine. Yuck!! But, this didn't smell like either. It has a very gentile smell that blends well with my skin. The lotion itself is not thick or creamy but lightweight. When applying the lotion onto my hands, it melted into my skin. I prefer my lotion lightweight and not too thick and creamy that I cant touch anything until the lotion dries. The scent last for a good while and not much re-applying is necessary throughout the day.

I know a Avon Representative in the area that could help you get this and other products!!!
Place an online order for more than $30 shipped directly to your house and shipping is FREE!!!
Click here: Cynthia, Avon Representative to place your order today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment