Thursday, February 3, 2011

Music Review - Rihanna Loud

Latest Album, Loud
I really love this album from start to finish. It is one of those albums you don't even have to shuffle but could play on repeat all day. In this album, Rihanna is very sexy and seductive taking charge with a new style that I also love. Red hair, Red lips with a new funky style, I absolutely love this Rihanna!!! After the whole Chris Brown ordeal no one knew what would happen to her, but, she worked it to her advantage and is killing it on the scene. Besides the Pink Friday Album, I really wanted to get this one as well because I just knew it would be work the money. &Let me tell you, I got my monies worth!! 5 stars!!!



One of the singles S&M is one of my favorites!! Click here to view the video: Rihanna -S&M Official Video

No comments:

Post a Comment